In the fifth and final season, we see Teresa finally embracing her Queenpin status and all that comes with it. While she has tried to maintain a strong moral code by leading with her heart, those values have begun to compromise her ability to stay on top. Teresa will now have to make tough decisions when it comes to those closest to her, all while continuing her quest for even greater power
|1.||Fantasmas||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:56||Teresa sets out to expand her business in New York City while James proves his allegiance to Teresa.|
First of all, you will need to download the Queen of the South, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Queen of the South, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Queen of the South, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Queen of the South, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Queen of the South, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Queen of the South, Season 4 - 14 episodes
Queen of the South, Season 1 - 14 episodes
Queen of the South, Season 3 - 17 episodes
Queen of the South, Season 2 - 13 episodes
Queen of the South, Seasons 1-4 - 52 episodes
Queen of the South, Season 5 - 1 episodes
Queen of the South, The Complete Series - 62 episodes