A battle of dueling weddings between Egypt and Tee Tee uncovers a shocking family secret that no one sees coming. Rumors run wild and newcomers get caught in the crossfire. Angela's hot and heavy with a new boo that's heading towards heartbreak.
|1.||Subscribe or Step Aside||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:39||Stevie J and his daughter Savannah and son Stevie Jr. turn up the heat. Pepa's birthday party breaks into chaos. Jojo and Sam nearly come to blows over unresolved beef. A family feud ignites between Tee Tee and Egypt. Jojo and Tanice face heartbreak.||2.||Season 6 Sneak Peek||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||1:32||The next generation of hip hop royalty follows their dreams as they attempt to step outside the shadow of their famous families.|
First of all, you will need to download the Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 8_Episode_1.avi and Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 1 - 7 episodes
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 3 - 11 episodes
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 2 - 11 episodes
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 7 - 10 episodes
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 6 - 15 episodes
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 4 - 12 episodes
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 5 - 14 episodes
Growing Up Hip Hop, Vol. 8 - 2 episodes