The medical drama series focuses on a group of doctors at a hospital in Seattle, including several who began their careers at the facility as interns. One of the doctors and the show's namesake, Meredith Grey, is the daughter of a famous surgeon. She struggles to maintain relationships with her colleagues, particularly the hospital's one-time chief of surgery, Richard Webber, due to a pre-existing relationship between them -- Webber and Meredith's mother had a personal relationship when Meredith was young.
|1.||Grey’s Anatomy: Season 18 Teaser||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||1:02||Teaser trailer for the “Grey’s Anatomy” Season 18 Crossover Premiere with “Station 19.”|
First of all, you will need to download the Grey's Anatomy, Season 18 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Grey's Anatomy, Season 18 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Grey's Anatomy, Season 18 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Grey's Anatomy, Season 18_Episode_1.avi and Grey's Anatomy, Season 18_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Grey's Anatomy, Season 1 - 9 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 16 - 22 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 12 - 24 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 17 - 7 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 7 - 22 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 8 - 24 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 15 - 26 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 4 - 17 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 9 - 24 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 11 - 24 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 3 - 25 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 5 - 24 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 6 - 24 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 13 - 25 episodes
Grey's Anatomy, Season 2 - 27 episodes