After 20 years, SURVIVOR launches a new chapter when the Emmy Award-winning series returns on Wednesdays. Stranded in the beautiful islands of Fiji, these 18 determined new castaways will be divided into three tribes of six and will face one of the most dangerous seasons in the history of the show. The series evolves even further when this season introduces fresh elements to the competition that intensifies the battle and tests even the strongest super fan. The mental and physical challenges force players to choose between personal risk and reward, while still navigating the complex social game and attempting to forge alliances to last another day. The individuals competing are from diverse backgrounds with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast and ultimately be crowned Sole Survivor. The show is hosted and executive produced by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.
|1.||A New Era||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||26:25||Eighteen new castaways begin their battle for $1 million and title of Sole Survivor, on the special two-hour season premiere of SURVIVOR 41|
First of all, you will need to download the Survivor, Season 41 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Survivor, Season 41 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Survivor, Season 41 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Survivor, Season 41_Episode_1.avi and Survivor, Season 41_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Survivor, Season 40: Winners At War - 16 episodes
Survivor, Season 16: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 12: Panama - Exile Island - 16 episodes
Survivor, Season 27: Blood vs. Water - 16 episodes
Survivor, Season 33: Millennials vs. Gen. X - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 20: Heroes vs. Villains - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 36: Ghost Island - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 14: Fiji - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 15: China - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 34: Game Changers - 14 episodes
Survivor, Season 38: Edge of Extinction - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 37: David vs. Goliath - 15 episodes
Survivor, Season 13: Cook Islands - 16 episodes
Survivor, Season 28: Cagayan - 16 episodes
Survivor, Season 23: South Pacific - 16 episodes