1958: Rev. Will Davenport relishes his role as a firebrand vicar, willing to challenge conventions to help people. But this puts him at odds with his own ideals when Leonard Finch is caught up in a scandal. With new crimes around every corner, and morality and legality at loggerheads, it's going to take all of Will's skill and empathy to navigate these choppy waters and help the ones he loves.
|1.||Episode 1||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||50:16||It's 1958 in Grantchester, and the vicarage family and the Keatings are on a much-needed summer break at Merries Holiday Camp – only for it to turn into something of a working vacation for Will and Geordie, when the camp's owner Roy Reeves is found dead in suspicious circumstances.||2.||Grantchester Season 6 Trailer||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||2:01||Take a first look at Season 6. With new crimes around every corner, and morality and legality at loggerheads, it’s going to take all of Will’s skill and empathy to navigate these choppy waters and help the ones he loves.|
First of all, you will need to download the Grantchester, Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Grantchester, Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Grantchester, Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Grantchester, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and Grantchester, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles