New Year's Eve. Sarah is working - again. Nick is her only customer - again. Same old same old. Except this year, their countdown to midnight will be the strangest and deadliest they have ever known. Why is an executioner Dalek targeting these two people, in this place, on this night? Why are they having to live through the same moments again? Can the Doctor, Yaz and Dan save them and survive into the New Year?
|1.||Trailer||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||0:32||On New Year's Eve, an executioner Dalek instigates a deadly countdown to midnight.|
First of all, you will need to download the Doctor Who, New Year's Day Special: Eve of the Daleks (2022) videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Doctor Who, New Year's Day Special: Eve of the Daleks (2022) videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Doctor Who, New Year's Day Special: Eve of the Daleks (2022) by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Doctor Who, New Year's Day Special: Eve of the Daleks (2022)_Episode_1.avi and Doctor Who, New Year's Day Special: Eve of the Daleks (2022)_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Doctor Who, New Year's Day Special: Revolution of the Daleks (2021) - 5 episodes
Doctor Who, Christmas Special: The Husbands of River Song (2015) - 5 episodes
Doctor Who, The Matt Smith Years - 44 episodes
Doctor Who, Season 11 - 23 episodes
Doctor Who, Monsters: Davros - 8 episodes
Doctor Who, Monsters: Silurians - 9 episodes
Doctor Who, The Companions - 1 episodes
Doctor Who, Animated - 2 episodes
Doctor Who, Monsters: The Weeping Angels - 4 episodes
Doctor Who, Christmas Special: A Christmas Carol (2010) - 2 episodes
Doctor Who, Christmas Special: The Return of Doctor Mysterio (2016) - 4 episodes
Doctor Who, Christmas Special: The Time of the Doctor (2013) - 6 episodes
Doctor Who, Monsters: The Master - 6 episodes
Doctor Who, Christmas Special: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe (2011) - 2 episodes
Doctor Who, Season 6 - 23 episodes