Bravo's "Top Chef" will call Houston, the nation's fourth largest city, home for season 19. The Emmy and James Beard Award-Winning series returns with host Padma Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons. Expect the unexpected as 15 talented chefs from across the country vie for the coveted title bringing their unique skillsets, variety of cuisines and gamut of flavors. In the all-new season, the chefs will put their expert take on iconic regional dishes, while also being immersed in the ethnic diversity that has come to define Houston's culinary identity.
|1.||Primal Instincts||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||54:04||Fifteen of the country's best chefs arrive in Houston, Texas, ready to fight for the title of "Top Chef."|
First of all, you will need to download the Top Chef, Season 19 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Top Chef, Season 19 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Top Chef, Season 19 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Top Chef, Season 19_Episode_1.avi and Top Chef, Season 19_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Top Chef, Season 15 - 26 episodes
Top Chef, Season 10 - 29 episodes
Top Chef, Season 6 - 16 episodes
Top Chef, Season 5 - 15 episodes
Top Chef, Season 4 - 15 episodes
Top Chef: All Stars LA, Season 17 - 14 episodes
Top Chef, Season 16 - 27 episodes
Top Chef, Season 7 - 20 episodes
Top Chef, Season 8 - 21 episodes
Top Chef, Season 9 - 33 episodes
Top Chef, Season 14 - 26 episodes
Top Chef, Season 11 - 35 episodes
Top Chef, Season 12 - 21 episodes
Top Chef, Season 13 - 27 episodes
Top Chef, Season 3 - 17 episodes