Zoinks! The gang's all here, and the villains are too. Everybody's favorite cowardly Great Dane joins Fred, Daphne, Velma, and Shaggy for crazy capers, confounding cases, and creepy crime-solving! These world-famous sleuthing teens are always up for action-packed, hair-raising adventures. Lovable canine Scooby and the always-hungry Shaggy take center stage with timeless cool that never goes out of style — even when they're getting jinky on some creep! Still the grooviest crime-fighting quintet around, they're aided in their efforts by an arsenal of gizmos and gadgets. Beware the ghoul or goon who tries to get away with ghastly goings-on!
|1||High Rise Hair Raiser||24:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Fiesta Host Is an Aztec Ghost||24:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Gruesome Game of the Gator Ghoul||24:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Whatta Shocking Ghost||24:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Headless Horseman of Halloween||24:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Scared a Lot In Camalot||24:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Harum Scarum Sanitarium||24:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The No-Face Zombie Chase Case||24:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Mamba Wamba and the Voodoo Hood||24:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Frightened Hound Meets Demons Undergro||24:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Bum Steer for Scooby||24:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||There's a Demon Shark In Foggy Dark||24:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Scooby-Doo, Where's the Crew||24:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Ghost that Sacked the Quarterback||24:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Spirits of '76||24:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Ghost of the Bad Humor Man||24:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Scooby-Doo Show, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Scooby-Doo Show, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Scooby-Doo Show, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Scooby-Doo Show, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The Scooby-Doo Show, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles