Tough Starsky and educated Hutch are plainclothes cops taking on dope dealers, muggers, and other thugs, aided by their red 1974 Torino and informant Huggy Bear. Both bachelors' private lives play as interweaving threads in the drama. Forever redefining the television police drama, Starsky & Hutch is just as daring and dynamic as it was when it first debuted in 1975. Whether it be chasing down the baddies in their souped-up Grand Torino or getting an inside tip from street-wise ally "Huggy Bear," Detectives Starsky and Hutch always solve their case with plenty of panache . . . and only a few broken windows!
|1||Pilot||1:11:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Savage Sunday||49:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Death Ride||49:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Texas Longhorn||50:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Fix||50:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Snowstorm||50:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Death Notice||50:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pariah||50:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Kill Huggy Bear||50:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Bait||49:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Lady Blue||50:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Captain Dobey, You're Dead||50:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Terror On the Docks||50:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Deadly Imposter||50:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Shootout||50:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Hostage||49:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Losing Streak||49:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Silence||50:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Omaha Tiger||50:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Jojo||50:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Running||50:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Coffin for Starsky||50:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Bounty Hunter||49:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Starsky & Hutch, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Starsky & Hutch, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Starsky & Hutch, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Starsky & Hutch, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Starsky & Hutch, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles