Join Johnny Sokko and his giant flying robot as they battle evil monsters and Gargoyle henchmen. An adventure ensues every episode as Johnny's computerized robot helps the Unicorns defend the world against the maniacal monstrosities created by the Gargoyles.
|1||Dracalon, the Great Sea Monster||25:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Nucleon, the Magic Globe||25:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Gargoyle Vine, a Space Plant||25:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Tyrox, a Strange Monster||25:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Destroy the Dam||25:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Transformed Humans||25:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Dragon, the Ninja Monster||24:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Gigantic Claw||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Our Enemy, Scalion||25:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Challenge of the Two Headed Monster||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Tentaclon, an Electric Monster||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Amberon, the Synthetic Monster||25:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Terrifying Sand Creature||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Beware the Radiant Globe||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Opticon Must Be Destroyed||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Monstrous Flying Jawbone||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Igganog, the Iceberg Monster||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||X-7, a Mysterious Enemy Agent||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Terrifying Space Mummy||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Clash of the Giant Robot||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Torozon, an Enemy Robot||24:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Metron, the Mysterious Space Man||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Hydrazona, a Terrifying Bacteria||24:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||Dr. Eingali, Master of Evil||25:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|25||Drakulon, Creature of Doom||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|26||The Last of Emperor Guillotine||25:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot_Episode_1.avi and Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles