Don’t miss all the firsts in this trailblazing animated series — from the first time the word "Zoinks!" is heard on TV to Velma losing her glasses to the groundbreaking appearance of both the Mystery Machine and the Scooby Snack. It's all here in the Saturday morning staple that became a permanent part of pop culture.
|1.||Nowhere to Hyde||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:50||The gang follows a mysterious figure through a marsh to the house of a latter-day Dr. Jekyl, whose alter ego is apparently a jewel thief.||2.||Mystery Mask Mix-Up||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:57||When Daphne innocently buys a mask that once belonged to an ancient warlord, the gang finds itself pursued by zombies and ghosts.||3.||Scooby's Night With a Frozen Fright||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:52||Shaggy and Scooby hook a frozen caveman and present the chilly artifact to Oceanland. But the creature is mysteriously thawed out and goes on a rampage.||4.||Jeepers It's the Creeper||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:54||The kids look for a ghostly bank robber who seems able to walk through walls.||5.||Haunted House Hang-Up||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:53||The gang investigates a haunted southern mansion when the Mystery Machine overheats and strands them nearby.||6.||A Tiki Scare Is No Fair||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:59||A Hawaiian vacation turns into another investigation when Scooby and Shag are threatened by a witch doctor.||7.||Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||22:01||The gang goes camping and stumbles across a lonely graveyard and an empty tomb whose missing inhabitant was suspected of being a werewolf.||8.||Don't Fool With a Phantom||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:59||A phantom interrupts Shaggy and Scooby's performance on a TV dance show.|
First of all, you will need to download the Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
My fave classic cartoon!
Zoinks like its the Creeper
I'm the biggest fan
I love Scooby-Doo