You won't want to miss Scooby Doo along with Scooby-Dum and Scooby-Dee in this "Best of Scooby-Doo" classic from the '70s. Facing Gator Ghouls, Mamba Wamba and the Voodoo Hoodoo, and a host of other rubber-faced villains, Shaggy, Scooby, and their mystery-solving gang face thrills and chills in this trip down memory lane.
|1||Watch Out! The Willawaw||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||To Switch a Witch||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||A Creepy Tangle In the Bermuda Triangle||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Creepy Case of Old Iron Face||22:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||A Highland Fling With a Monstrous Thing||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||A Scary Night With a Snow Beast Fright||22:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Tar Monster||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Jeepers, It's the Jaguaro||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Make a Beeline Away from That Feline||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Creepy Creature of Vulture's Claw||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Diabolical Disc Demon||22:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Scooby's Chinese Fortune Kooky Caper||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A Menace In Venice||22:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Don't Go Near the Fortress of Fear||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Beast Is Awake In Bottomless Lake||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Warlock of Wimbledon||22:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles