Private investigator Laura Holt has a problem: no one appears interested in hiring a female private eye. Her solution? She invents a boss named Remington Steele, changes her agency name to Remington Steele Detective Agency and suddenly she has more cases than she can handle. But then something she didn’t plan on ever having to deal with shows up at her door: Remington Steele in the flesh!
|1||License to Steele||49:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Tempered Steele||49:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Steele Waters Run Deep||49:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Signed, Steeled and Delivered||49:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Thou Shalt Not Steele||49:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Steele Belted||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Etched In Steele||49:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||You're Steele the One for Me||49:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||In the Steele of the Night||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Steele Trap||49:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Steeling the Show||49:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Steele Flying High||49:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A Good Night's Steele||49:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Hearts of Steele||48:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||To Stop a Steele||49:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Steele Crazy After All These Years||49:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Steele Among the Living||49:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Steele In the News||49:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Vintage Steele||48:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Steele's Gold||48:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Sting of Steele||48:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Steele In Circulation||48:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Remington Steele, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Remington Steele, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Remington Steele, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Remington Steele, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Remington Steele, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles