Colt Seavers is a Hollywood stuntman by trade . . . but work in Hollywood is sometimes hard to come by. Fortunately, Colt's other job is as a bounty hunter — and there's never any shortage of bail-jumping bad guys to hunt down. Colt is helped by his young and enthusiastic cousin Howie — who knows a little bit about everything and not enough about anything — and Jody, a stunningly beautiful stuntwoman. The trio uses the tricks of the stunt trade to catch the criminals.
|1||Pilot||1:34:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Meek Shall Inherit Rhonda||49:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Rich Get Richer||49:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||That's Right, We're Bad||49:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Colt's Angels||49:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Human Torch||49:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Japanese Connection||47:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||No Way Out||48:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||License to Kill, Pt. 1||48:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||License to Kill, Pt. 2||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Goin' for It||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Adventures of Ozzie and Harold||48:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Soldiers of Misfortune||48:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Ready, Aim, Die||49:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Ladies On the Ropes||48:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Snow Job||49:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Guess Who's Coming to Town?||48:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Child's Play||48:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Charlie||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Three for the Road||49:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||The Silent Partner||49:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Scavenger Hunt||49:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Fall Guy, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Fall Guy, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Fall Guy, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Fall Guy, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The Fall Guy, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles