Your favorite Peanuts stories come to life in this animated TV series. Adapted from the popular comic strip created and written by Charles M. Schulz, The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show is no longer a cartoon relegated to Saturday mornings of the past — now you can watch the gang anytime! With short sketches featuring these classic and much-loved characters, it's easy to, as the opening song suggests, "have a party with Charlie Brown and Snoopy." Get the party started, right here on iTunes.
|1||Episode 1||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Episode 2||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Episode 3||22:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Episode 4||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Episode 5||22:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Episode 6||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Episode 7||22:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Episode 8||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Episode 9||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Episode 10||22:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Episode 11||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Episode 12||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Episode 13||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Episode 14||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Episode 15||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Episode 16||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Episode 17||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Episode 18||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, The Complete Series videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, The Complete Series videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, The Complete Series by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, The Complete Series_Episode_1.avi and Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, The Complete Series_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles