I tawt I taw a puddy tat . . . I did! I did! With that simple phrase, it's hard not to fall in love with a little Oscar®-winning canary named Tweety. And don't forget Sylvester, the hungry cat who will forever chase the tiny bird for a meal. Poor Sylvester. All the cat food he can eat, and still he insists on following his instincts by pursuing that most elusive (and painful!) of meals — Tweety. The hungry cat, however, has been the slave of instinct ever since the earliest moments of his long career. Throughout their rivalry, Sylvester's quest for Tweety is relentless, but the little bird's innocence triumphs and leaves Sylvester looking for his next meal elsewhere. Sufferin' succotash!
|1||Birds Anonymous / Tweety and the Beansta||13:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Tweetie Pie / Bad Ol' Putty Tat||14:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Ain't She Tweet? / Bird In a Guilty Cage||14:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Puddy Tat Trouble / Snow Business||14:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Canary Row / Room and Bird||13:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Last Hungry Cat / Red Riding Hoodwinked||14:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Tweet, Tweet, Tweety / Tweety's S.O.S.||14:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Gift Wrapped / All Abir-r-r-rd||14:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||No Barking / The Unexpected Pest||13:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Tale of Two Kitties / Canned Feud||14:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Tweety & Sylvester, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Tweety & Sylvester, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Tweety & Sylvester, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Tweety & Sylvester, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Tweety & Sylvester, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles