The hilarious slapstick antics of Larry, Moe, and Curly are back in digitally remastered versions of the original The Three Stooges. This collection contains the first 19 shorts spanning the years of 1934-1936 re-packaged into half-hour episodes with a splashy new opening, wrap-arounds, and witty, hip interstitials offering trivia and questions for some insightful tidbits on the comedy trio.
|1||Woman Haters||19:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Punch Drunks||17:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Men In Black||18:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Three Little Pigskins||18:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Horse's Collars||18:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Restless Knights||16:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Pop Goes the Easel||18:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Uncivil Warriors||19:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Pardon My Scotch||18:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Hoi Polloi||17:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Three Little Beers||16:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Ants In the Pantry||17:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Movie Maniacs||17:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Half Shot Shooters||18:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Disorder In the Court||16:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||A Pain In the Pullman||19:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||False Alarms||16:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Whoops, I'm an Indian||17:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Slippery Silks||17:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Three Stooges - The Collection 1934-1936 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Three Stooges - The Collection 1934-1936 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Three Stooges - The Collection 1934-1936 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Three Stooges - The Collection 1934-1936_Episode_1.avi and Three Stooges - The Collection 1934-1936_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles