Anything is possible with this volume of unforgettable animals, brought to you by the masters of animation. Warner Bros. presents volume one of the Looney Tunes All Stars. These loveable characters may not be as well known as Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck, but they will charm you just the same. Shuffle along with Sam Sheepdog in "Don't Give Up the Sheep," sing a song with Owl Jolson in "I Love to Sing," or make one up for Michigan J. Frog after watching "One Froggy Evening." Cover your nose and prance with that silly skunk Pepe Le Pew, whose escapades include "Odor-able Kitty" and "For Scent-imental Reasons." Want more action? Join the Honeymousers on an all-new adventure, or see what the Three Little Pigs mean by "Pigs in a Polka." Best of all, you don't have to be a hypochondriac to relate to "The Hypo-Chondri-Cat" himself, Claude Cat. Bet you're purring already!
|1||The Trial of Mr. Wolf / Three Little Bop||13:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||I Love to Singa / The Coo Coo Nut Groove||14:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Mouse Wreckers / The Hypo-chondri-cat||14:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Cheese Chasers / Dough Ray Me-ow||14:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||One Froggy Evening / The Dover Boys||15:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Lumber Jerks / The Honey-Mousers||14:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Aristo Cat / Feed the Kitty||14:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Odor-able Kitty / For Scent-imental Reas||14:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Steal Wool / Don't Give Up the Sheep||13:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Bear for Punishment / Pigs In a Polka||15:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles