The most powerful heroes ever — Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Batman, and Robin — join forces with teenagers Wendy and Marvin and their dog, Wonderdog, to defend justice and guard the innocent. Two teenagers, one dog and five heroes — they're Super Friends to the rescue! In Season 1, the Super Friends battle Anthro from the planet Traum, maniacal extortionist Professor Baffles, ingenious scientist Dr. Laban, and many other colorful characters.
|1||The Power Pirate||45:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Baffles Puzzle||45:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Professor Goodfellow's G.E.E.C.||45:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Weathermaker||45:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Dr. Pelagian's War||45:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Shamon 'U'||44:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Too Hot to Handle||45:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Androids||45:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Balloon People||45:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Fantastic FRERPS||45:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Ultra Beam||45:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Menace of the White Dwarf||44:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Mysterious Moles||45:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Gulliver's Gigantic Goof||45:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Planet Splitter||45:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Watermen||45:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Super Friends, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Super Friends, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Super Friends, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Super Friends, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Super Friends, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles