He was born 400 years ago in the highlands of Scotland. He is Immortal, and he is not alone. Now is the time of the Gathering, when the stroke of a sword will release the power of the Quickening. In the end, there can be only one. He is Duncan MacLeod, The Highlander!
|1||The Gathering||48:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Family Tree||49:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Road Not Taken||48:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Innocent Man||48:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Free Fall||48:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Bad Day In Building A||48:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mountain Men||48:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Deadly Medicine||48:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Sea Witch||48:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Revenge Is Sweet||48:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||See No Evil||48:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Eyewitness||48:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Band of Brothers||48:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||For Evil's Sake||48:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||For Tomorrow We Die||48:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Beast Below||48:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Saving Grace||48:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||The Lady and the Tiger||48:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Eye of the Beholder||48:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Avenging Angel||48:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Nowhere to Run||48:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Hunters||48:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Highlander, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Highlander, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Highlander, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Highlander, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Highlander, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles