Matt LeBlanc stars as Joey Tribbiani, who’s pursuing his dream of becoming an actor and counts his work as Al Pacino’s “butt double” as a professional career highlight. Handsome, sweet, and macho, Joey loves women, sports, women, and, most of all, himself! With his short-lived stint as soap-opera star Dr. Drake Ramoray, Joey hit the big time. But he was also memorable in these 10 episodes where he becomes the building superintendant’s ballroom dancing partner, finds himself in a compromising position in Charlton Heston’s shower and “uncircumsises” himself with a Silly Putty attachment for a role! Also highlighted are Joey’s auditions as the lead in TV series Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E., Joey and his “nap partner” Ross, the girl who likes to punch Joey — a lot, and the death of Dr. Drake Ramoray, who falls down an elevator shaft when Joey insults the show’s writers. Joey asks, “How you doin’?” With these classic episodes: Great!
|1||The One Where Eddie Moves In||22:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One Where Dr. Ramoray Dies||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One With the Ballroom Dancing||22:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One With Joey's Dirty Day||22:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One With the Girl Who Hits Joey||22:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One With Joey's Big Break||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One Where Joey Loses His Insurance||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One With Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One With the Nap Partners||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One With Ross and Monica's Cousin||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Best of Joey videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Best of Joey videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Best of Joey by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Best of Joey_Episode_1.avi and The Best of Joey_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles