Before the tabloids tracked her every move and millions everywhere coveted her hair, Jennifer Aniston had her Friends. The Emmy winner stars in the hit series as Rachel Green, the fashionista who left her fiancé at the altar to move in with her best friend from high school, Monica, and discover what "real life" is all about. These 10 episodes bring you quintessential Rachel. From starting her job at the neighborhood coffee shop, Central Perk, to inadvertently kissing her potential boss, to finally landing her dream job as a buyer for Ralph Lauren; from discovering Ross is in love with her to Ross finding out that she, too, cares for him . . . to the heartbreak of him marrying someone else. And, of course, don't miss Rachel turning 30, or giving birth as a single mom — with a waiting room full of friends. It's Rachel at her very best.
|1||The One Where Rachel Finds Out||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One Where Monica Gets a Roomate||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One Where Ross Finds Out||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One With All the Wedding Dresses||22:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One With the Invitations||22:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One With Rachel's Inadvertent Kiss||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One Where They All Turn Thirty||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One Where Rachel Has a Baby, Pt. 1||21:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One Where Rachel Goes Back to Work||23:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Best of Rachel videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Best of Rachel videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Best of Rachel by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Best of Rachel_Episode_1.avi and The Best of Rachel_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles