David Schwimmer stars as Ross Geller, the slightly insecure, yet hopelessly romantic paleontologist brother of Monica. Beginning the series as a recent father and divorcee, Ross quickly takes up a torch for his longtime crush on Rachel — a relationship that grows hot and cold throughout the series. In these 10 episodes, we see Ross in all his obsessive, over-the-top glory: When all of his friends fail to be ready for his fundraiser, Ross blows a gasket. When he’s dating an incredibly hot new girlfriend (guest star Rebecca Romijn), he can’t get past her incredibly messy habits. And when someone at work steals his Thanksgiving leftovers sandwich (with the “moist maker”), Ross finally goes over the deep end. Also, watch as Ross whitens his teeth to a nuclear shine, keeps a New Year’s resolution to wear hot leather pants (and then finds them a little too hot!), and tries to teach the girls the state of martial arts “Unagi” by ninja-attacking them in the hallway. It’s the Best of Ross!
|1||The One With Ross's New Girlfriend||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One Where No One's Ready||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One With Ross's Thing||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One With the Dirty Girl||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One With Ross's Sandwhich||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One With All the Resolutions||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One With Ross's Teeth||21:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One With Unagi||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One With the Pediatrician||23:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One Where Ross Is Fine||23:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Best of Ross videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Best of Ross videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Best of Ross by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Best of Ross_Episode_1.avi and The Best of Ross_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles