Love got you down? Don't worry — you've still got your Friends. Cozy up with this collection of 10 memorable episodes featuring the best of the breakups. Watch as Ross and Rachel air their dirty laundry in public and, famously, "take a break." See Monica's boyfriend Pete (recurring guest star Jon Favreau) potentially break bones in his quest to be an ultimate fighting champion, and find out if Monica is stung by more than just a jellyfish. From Chandler's issues with jealousy to how he handles desirous attention to his derriere from a female superior; from Phoebe trying to get out of Gary (recurring guest star Michael Rapaport) asking her to move in with him; from Joey's lack of inhibitions to Rachel being a bridesmaid at her ex-fiance's wedding . . . catch them all right here and cry tears of laughter. And why does Monica donning sexy lingerie in an effort to seduce Chandler have disastrous results? Turn that frown upside-down with these standout episodes and see how Friends break up.
|1||The One With the Monkey||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One With the East German Laundry Det||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One With Barry and Mindy's Wedding||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Bre||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One With the Morning After||23:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One With the Ultimate Fighting Champ||22:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One With the Jellyfish||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One With Rachel's Crush||22:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One With the Ball||22:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One With the Birthing Video||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The One With All the Breakups videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The One With All the Breakups videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The One With All the Breakups by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The One With All the Breakups_Episode_1.avi and The One With All the Breakups_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles