The Friends gang hits the road in this 10-episode travelogue that’s filled with laughs. Ross travels to Hollywood to visit his old pet monkey, Marcel, who’s gotten into show business, and he runs into Julia Roberts and more. Meanwhile, Rachel invites everyone on a ski trip . . . except Ross. And Phoebe invites the group to her client’s beach house, where Joey’s game of strip poker somehow becomes a round of “Strip Happy Days.” Travel also to London for Ross’s second wedding (with guest stars Sarah Ferguson and House’s Hugh Laurie) and Vegas for Ross’s third wedding. With a Monica/Chandler side trip to Atlantic City, this collection finds its way to Barbados where the gang gets island fever, leading into the final season of this comedy classic. Isn’t it time you got away from it all? Take a vacation with Friends!
|1||The One After the Superbowl, Pt. 1||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The One At the Beach||22:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The One Without the Ski Trip||22:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The One With Ross's Wedding, Pt. 1||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The One With Ross's Wedding, Pt. 2||22:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The One In Vegas, Pt. 1||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The One In Vegas, Pt. 2||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The One With the Kips||22:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The One Where Paul's the Man||22:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The One In Barbados, Pt. 1 and Pt. 2||50:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The One With All the Vacations videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The One With All the Vacations videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The One With All the Vacations by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The One With All the Vacations_Episode_1.avi and The One With All the Vacations_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles