Meet the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the most irreverent reptiles in the universe! These are the first classic animated episodes that tell the origination of Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello. Once tiny pet store turtles, an accident hurtles them into the city sewer where mutant goo transforms them into something else! Fighting for good against the malevolent Shredder and his Technodrome, these pizza-eating dare-devils are a funny, phenomenal foursome.
|1||Rock Around the Block||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Krangenstein Lives!||23:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Super Irma||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Adventures In Turtles-Sitting||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Sword of Yurikawa||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Return of the Turtleoid||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Shreeka's Revenge||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Too Hot to Handle||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Nightmare In the Lair||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Phantom of the Sewers||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Donatello Trashes Slash||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Leonardo Is Missing||23:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Snakes Alive!||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Polly Wanna Pizza||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Mr. Nice Guy||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Sleuth On the Loose||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 6_Episode_1.avi and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Classic Series), Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles