The highly acclaimed final series finds a world-weary Captain Blackadder stationed on the Western Front during World War I. Having joined the British Army when it was little more than a travel agency for gentlemen with an abnormally high sex drive, he's not overjoyed to be in the trenches facing four million German machine guns. It would be slightly more bearable if General Melchett's battle plans were less suicidal and if Private Baldrick's cooking wasn't confined to rat. Classic comedy starring Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson.
First of all, you will need to download the Blackadder Goes Forth videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Blackadder Goes Forth videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Blackadder Goes Forth by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Blackadder Goes Forth_Episode_1.avi and Blackadder Goes Forth_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles