They’re not righteous, they’re wrongteous! Hook up with Finn and Jake as they travel the Land of Ooo searching for adventure. But remember, adventure isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ve got to battle fire gnomes that torture old ladies, save a smelly hot dog princess from the Ice King, and thaw out a bunch of frozen business men. What the cabbage?! Get ready for some seriously unserious adventure in the first season of Adventure Time!
|1||Slumber Party Panic / Trouble In Lumpy||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Prisoners of Love / Tree Trunks||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Enchiridion / The Jiggler||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Ricardio, the Heart Guy / Business Time||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||My Two Favorite People / Memories of Boo||22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Finn the Wizard / Evicted!||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||City of Thieves / The Witch's Garden||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||What is Life? / Ocean of Fear||22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Wedding Bells Thaw / Freak City||22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Duke / Donny||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Henchman / Dungeon||23:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||What Have You Done? / Rainy Day Daydream||22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Gut Grinder / Finn Meets His Hero||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles