When Finn and Jake call themselves “adventurers” they mean it! After all, it takes a real adventurer to embark on an epic quest for the legendary Armor of Zeldaron, reconcile a teenage vampire with her dad, and run off a freaky looking horse who’s hanging around outside and acting all freaky and stuff. Yep, it’s just one adventure after another.
|1||It Came from the Nightosphere / The Eyes||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Loyalty to the King / Blood Under the Sk||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Storytelling / Slow Love||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Power Animal / Crystals Have Power||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Other Tarts / To Cut A Woman's Hair||23:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Chamber of Frozen Blades / Her Paren||22:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Pods / The Silent King||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Real You / Guardians of Sunshine||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Death in Bloom / Susan Strong||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Mystery Train / Go With Me||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Belly of the Beast / The Limit||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||This Mortal Folly / Mortal Recoil||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Video Makers / Heat Signature||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles