Join Molly, Gil, Bubble Puppy, and their friends in Mr. Grouper's class as they playfully and musically explore preschool subjects like colors, farms, doctors, dinosaurs, and much more. Ready? Then grab your water wings, and jump in for lots of laughter and learning in Season 1!
|1||Call a Clambulance||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Crayon Prix||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Bubble Puppy!||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Build Me a Building!||23:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Ducks in a Row||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Grumpfish Special||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Moon Rocks!||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Who's Going to Play the Big Bad Wolf?||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||We Totally Rock!||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fishketball!||23:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Legend of Pinkfoot!||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Gup, Gup and Away!||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Spring Chicken Is Coming||23:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Boy Meets Squirrel||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Have a Cow!||23:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Super Shrimptennial Celebration!||23:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Happy Clam Day!||23:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Can You Dig It?||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Bubble Bites||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Haunted House Party||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Bubble Guppies, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Bubble Guppies, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Bubble Guppies, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Bubble Guppies, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Bubble Guppies, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles