Voiced by Mel Blanc, the world’s most famous rabbit (created by Chuck Jones and Tex Avery) is back in this classic collection of 20 unforgettable animated shorts. Dating from an early appearance in 1940 – his first meeting with Elmer Fudd in “Elmer’s Candid Camera” all the way through 1954, this Looney Tunes anthology features many firsts – such as the first appearance of the Tasmanian Devil in “Devil May Hare” and Bugs’s first close encounter with a nameless Martian (later named Marvin) and his pet dog K-9 in “Haredevil Hare.” And Bugs’s sparring with Yosemite Sam runs throughout this collection – as they meet during the Gold Rush (“14 Carrot Rabbit”), in a prison (“Big House Bunny”), and on the high-seas as pirates (“Buccaneer Bunny”). But that’s not all folks… there are some thugs after Bugs for a good-luck charm; and Bugs becomes both the Masked Marauder Carrot Thief and a rabbit sandwich! What’s up, Doc? Your spirits, with this must-have collection!
|1||Elmer's Candid Camera||07:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Hare-Brained Hypnotist||06:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Falling Hare||08:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Buckaroo Bugs||08:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Hare Force||07:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Hare Ribbin'||07:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Hare Remover||07:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Buccaneer Bunny||07:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Haredevil Hare||07:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Bowery Bugs||07:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Frigid Hare||07:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Grey-Hounded Hare||06:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Big-House Bunny||07:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Bunker Hill Bunny||07:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Ballot Box Bunny||07:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Big Top Bunny||07:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||14 Carrot Rabbit||07:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Bugs and Thugs||07:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Devil May Hare||06:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Bugs Bonnets||06:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Bugs Bunny, Vol. 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Bugs Bunny, Vol. 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Bugs Bunny, Vol. 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Bugs Bunny, Vol. 3_Episode_1.avi and Bugs Bunny, Vol. 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles