Fred Rogers was a pioneer in children's television who created a place where children feel safe, respected and cared for. For more than forty years Mister Rogers has served as a trusted guide to help children learn about themselves, their neighbors and the world around them.
|1||Mister Rogers Talks About Divorce: A Boy||28:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Competition: A Favorite Factory Visit, C||28:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Grandparents: A Neighborhood Opera, a Gr||27:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mad Feelings: A Visit With STOMP!||28:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Sharing: Dump Trucks At a Construction S||28:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Be Yourself: The Flying Karamazov Brothe||28:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Be Yourself: A Visit With Magician David||28:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||You and I Together: A Field Trip to Visi||28:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Little & Big: A Visit With Architect May||28:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Celebrating the Arts: Appreciating All K||28:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles