Peppa is a loveable, cheeky little piggy who lives with her little brother George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig. Peppa’s favourite things include playing games, dressing up, days out and jumping in muddy puddles. Her adventures always end happily with loud snorts of laughter.
|1||Pretend Friend / Painting||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Grandpa's Little Train / The Baby Piggy||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Bicycle Ride / Dens||10:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Zoe Zebra the Postman's Daughter / The C||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Ice Skating / The Long Grass||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Dentist / School Bus Trip||10:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Rebecca Rabbit / Nature Trail||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pen Pal / Granny and Grandpa's Attic||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Quarrel / The Toy Cupboard||10:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||School Camp / Captain Daddy Pig||10:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Power Cut / Spotty Ball||10:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Stars / Daddy Pig's Birthday||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Sleepover / Cold Winters Day||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Peppa Pig, Volume 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Peppa Pig, Volume 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Peppa Pig, Volume 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Peppa Pig, Volume 4_Episode_1.avi and Peppa Pig, Volume 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles