Who says cartoons need explosions and intergalactic space travel to entertain? Looney Tunes All-Stars, Volume 2 gets back to the basics … way back. Before there was Bugs Bunny, there was … Beans! Part cat, all imagination, check out this character and many more as 20 beloved classics from the Warner Bros. vault are remastered and released in this collection. These timeless toons will appeal to audiences of all ages as they bring to life the simpler times. Go inside Warner Bros. Studios in “Hollywood Capers,” take a walk with “Little Red Walking Hood” and ski the slopes in “Alpine Antics” — we’re pretty sure this ageless anecdote was the precursor to extreme skiing. Plus, see what happens to one little piggy who loves food just a little too much in “Pigs is Pigs” and if a feline hepcat will ever get his girl in “The Hep Cat.” And “Holiday for Shoestrings” shows what can happen with a little help from little friends. Go ahead, hang with the All-Stars!
|1||Hollywood Capers||06:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Alpine Antics||06:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||An Itch in Time||08:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Little Red Walking Hood||07:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pigs Is Pigs||07:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Cracked Ice||07:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Katnip Kollege||07:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Night Watchman||07:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Bear's Tale||09:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Tom Thumb in Trouble||08:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Farm Frolics||07:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Foney Fables||08:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Hep Cat||06:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Puss N' Booty||07:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Bashful Buzzard||06:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Holiday for Shoestrings||07:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Thugs With Dirty Mugs||07:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Kiss Me Cat||07:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Go Fly a Kit||06:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Cat Feud||05:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and Looney Tunes All Stars, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles