DC Comic book legends Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and more resume the struggle for justice and protecting the world from galactic dangers, mad scientists and maniacal villians. Besides fighting evil, our super heroes rescue citizens who find themselves in harm’s way, providing some life-lessons for all of us. This incarnation of the Super Friends also includes the shape-shifting Wonder Twins, Zan and Jayna, their space monkey, Gleek and Hispanic superhero El Dorado. Helping the Super Friends battle giant mechanical cobras, alien mummies Lava Men and more, other super heroes from the DC pantheon – including Black Vulcan, Apache Chief, Hawkman and Hawkgirl pitch in to help out. Don’t miss out on all your favorite episodes and truth and justice the way you remember it!
|1||Outlaws of Orion / Three Wishes / Scorpi||21:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Mxyzptlk's Flick / Sink Hole / Alien Mum||21:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Evil from Krypton / The Creature fro||21:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Lava Men / Bizarroworld / The Warlor||21:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Iron Cyclops / The Palette's Perils||21:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Stowaway from Space / The Scaraghosta Se||21:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Super Friends: Super Friends (1981-1982) videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Super Friends: Super Friends (1981-1982) videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Super Friends: Super Friends (1981-1982) by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Super Friends: Super Friends (1981-1982)_Episode_1.avi and Super Friends: Super Friends (1981-1982)_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles