Come and play in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! In this volume, Mickey and Pluto get in a slippery situation during Pluto’s bubble bath, Donald learns about friendship when the gang goes camping, and Clarabelle needs your help to put on a great “moo-sical” show!
|1||Mickey's Art Show||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Mickey's Camp-Out||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Mickey's Round-Up||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mickey's Big Job||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pluto's Bubble Bath||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Mickey's Silly Problem||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mickey's Thanks a Bunch Day||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Secret Spy Daisy||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Pluto to the Rescue!||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Sir Goofs-a-Lot||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Minnie's Mystery||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Mickey's Comet||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Clarabelle's Clubhouse Mooooo-sical||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 4_Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles