Mickey Mouse and his friends are back with more silly capers to solve! What will happen when Pluto’s bouncy ball bounces all the way to space, or when Minnie searches for the end of a rainbow? Guided by basic curriculum, viewers can interact with lovable Disney characters and be a part of their stories!
|1||Minnie's Rainbow||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Space Captain Donald||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Friendship Team||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mickey's Message from Mars||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pete's Beach Blanket Luau||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Minnie's Bee Story||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Pluto's Playmate||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Donald's Ducks||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Goofy's Coconutty Monkey||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Mickey and the Enchanted Egg||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Goofy Goes Goofy||24:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Goofy's Super Wish||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Mickey's Big Surprise||24:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 5_Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles