These animated shorts are products of their time. Some of them may depict some of the ethnic and racial prejudices that were commonplace in American society. These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. While the following does not represent the Warner Bros. view of today's society, these animated shorts are being presented as they were originally created, because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming these prejudices never existed.
|1||Tops With Pops||07:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Hatch Up Your Troubles||07:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pup On a Picnic||06:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Jerry's Diary||06:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Tennis Chumps||06:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Framed Cat||07:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Busy Buddies||06:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Duck Doctor||07:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Little Runaway||07:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fit to Be Tied||06:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Dog House||06:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||That's My Pup!||07:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Life With Tom||07:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Puppy Tale||06:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Posse Cat||06:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Hic-Cup Pup||06:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Downhearted Duckling||06:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Neapolitan Mouse||07:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Mouse for Sale||06:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Smarty Cat||06:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Tom and Jerry, Vol. 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Tom and Jerry, Vol. 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Tom and Jerry, Vol. 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Tom and Jerry, Vol. 3_Episode_1.avi and Tom and Jerry, Vol. 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles