When Sid accidentally ruins one of Manny’s Christmas traditions, he’s told that he will now be on Santa’s naughty list. To plead his case directly to Santa Claus himself, Sid heads to the North Pole with Crash, Eddie and Peaches in tow. Worried about Peaches’ safety, Manny, Ellie and Diego head to the North Pole to find her. Unfortunately, in the process, our crew accidentally destroys Santa’s Workshop. It’s now up to our favorite Ice Age characters to pull off a Christmas miracle by coming together, having faith and restoring all that was lost in order to save Christmas. Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas features the original theatrical voice talent and introduces all-new characters!
First of all, you will need to download the Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas_Episode_1.avi and Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles