“Pay attention when I’m talkin’ to ya, son!” Foghorn J. Leghorn, the loudest mouth in the South, rules the roost in this exclusive collection of 17 Looney Tunes shorts. The ever-courtly barnyard banterer always has something crow about in these rarely seen cartoon classics. Drawn and directed by Robert McKimson and voiced by the incomparable Mel Blanc, this unforgettable collection follows Foggy’s funny farmyard adventures as goes claw to paw against his nemesis, the Barnyard Dawg. But, there’s also high-flying fun as the Fogster faces down a pair of Chicken Hawks “Dixie Fryer,” fawns over Miss Prissy in “Lovelorn Leghorn,” feigns being a father figure to Egghead Jr. in “Feather Dusted,” and fights the famous Kid Bantry in “Sock-a-Doodle-Doo!” Also, included in this cartoon carton of animated eggs is Leghorn’s last Looney Tunes short, 1963’s “Banty Raids,” where FJL deals with a beatnik rooster with an eye for the hens. Birds of a feather laugh together with Foggy and Friends!
|1||Banty Raids||06:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Crockett-Doodle-Doo||06:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Dixie Fryer||06:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Feather Bluster||06:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Feather Dusted||06:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Fox-Terror||06:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||A Fractured Leghorn||07:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Leghorn Blows At Midnight||07:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Little Boy Boo||06:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Lovelorn Leghorn||07:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Mother Was a Rooster||05:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Of Rice and Hen||06:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Plop Goes the Weasel||06:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Slick Chick||06:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Sock-a-Doodle Doo||07:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Weasel Stop||06:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Weasel While You Work||06:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Looney Tunes: Foghorn Leghorn videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Looney Tunes: Foghorn Leghorn videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Looney Tunes: Foghorn Leghorn by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Looney Tunes: Foghorn Leghorn_Episode_1.avi and Looney Tunes: Foghorn Leghorn_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles