Are you ready… for door-to-door sales, lifeguard duty, the health inspector, tough fish, fine dining, fleeting stardom, parenting 101, using your imaginaaation, the magic conch and more? Then reel in the laughs with SpongeBob SquarePants Volume 4!
|1||Squid On Strike / Sandy, SpongeBob and t||24:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Algae's Always Greener / Sponge Guar||24:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Club SpongeBob / My Pretty Seahorse||24:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Bully / Just One Bite||23:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Nasty Patty / The Idiot Box||24:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV / Doing||23:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Snowball Effect / One Krab's Trash||23:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||As Seen On TV / Can You Spare a Dime||24:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||No Weenies Allowed / Squilliam Returns||24:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Krab Borg! / Rock a Bi-Valve||24:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Wet Painters / Krusty Krab Training Vide||23:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||SpongeBob's House Party||23:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Chocolate With Nuts / Mermaid Man and Ba||24:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 4_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles