Spat bites the dust, Patrick transforms, the Flying Dutchman moves in, SpongeBob discovers magic, the boys rescue a fair maiden and, well, you’ll just have to check out the more than four seafaring hours that make up Volume 6 of SpongeBob SquarePants!
|1||Dunces and Dragons||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Enemy In-Law / Mermaid Man & Barnacle Bo||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Patrick Smartpants / Squidbob Tentaclepa||23:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Ghost Host / Chimps Ahoy||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Whale of a Birthday / Karate Island||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||All That Glitters / Wishing You Well||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The New Leaf / Once Bitten||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Bummer Vacation / Wigstuck||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Squidtastic Voyage / That's No Lady||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Thing / Hocus Pocus||23:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Driven to Tears / Rule of Dumb||23:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Born to Be Wild / Best Frenemies||23:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 6_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles