Meet SpongeBob’s clumsy cousin and take off on waves of adventure with this collection featuring A Life in a Day, Blackjack, The Two Faces of Squidward, Plankton’s Regular, The Pest of the West, Spongehenge, Inmates of Summer and more unforgettable tales!
|1||Picture Day / Pat No Pay / Blackjack||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Blackened Sponge / Mermaid Man vs. Spong||23:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Inmates of Summer / To Save a Squirr||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Pest of the West||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||20,000 Patties Under the Sea / The Battl||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Two Faces of Squidward / Spongehenge||23:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Banned in Bikini Bottom / Stanley S. Squ||23:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Goo Goo Gas / Le Big Switch||23:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||House Fancy / Krabby Road||23:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Life in a Day / Sun Bleached||23:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Giant Squidward / No Nose Knows||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Patty Caper / Plankton's Regular||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 8_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles