You’re in for oceans of laughs in this Volume 10 collection featuring SpongeBob and Patrick’s sand castle battle, a thunderstorm that strands Squidward, Plankton’s anniversary celebration, our favorite square sponge wearing round pants, and more!
|1||Sand Castles in the Sand / Shell Shocked||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pineapple Fever / Chum Caverns||23:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Splinter / Slide Whistle Stooges||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Porous Pockets / Choir Boys||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Squid's Visit / To Squarepants or Not to||23:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Guillible Pants / Overbooked||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||No Hat for Pat / Toy Store of Doom||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Clash of Triton||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Chum Bucket Supreme / Single Cell Annive||23:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Tentacle-Vision / I Heart Dancing||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Growth Spout / Stuck in the Wringer||23:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy / Th||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Greasy Buffoons / Model Sponge||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 10 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 10 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 10 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 10_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 10_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles