SpongeBob and Patrick travel back in time to see the young Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, disturb the Flying Dutchman, learn to share a toy (sort of!), dig a tunnel between their houses, and so much more in this hilarious Volume 11 collection!
|1||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful / A Pal for||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Back to the Past / The Bad Guy Club for||24:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||A Day Without Tears / Summer Job||23:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Curse of Bikini Bottom / Squidward i||23:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||One Coarse Meal / Gary in Love||23:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Play's the Thing / Rodeo Daze||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||SpongeBob's Last Stand||23:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Gramma’s Secret Recipe / The Cent of M||23:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||That Sinking Feeling / Karate Star||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Yours, Mine and Mine / Kracked Krabs||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Buried in Time / Enchanted Tiki Dreams||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Shellback Shenanigans / Hide and Then Wh||23:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Masterpiece / Whelk Attack||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 11 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 11 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 11 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 11_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 11_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles