Get ready for more outrageous antics as The Three Stooges return in this collection of chronological masterpieces.
|1||They Stooge to Conga||15:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Dizzy Detectives||18:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Spook Louder||16:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Back from the Front||17:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Three Little Twirps||15:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Higher Than a Kite||17:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||I Can Hardly Wait||18:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Dizzy Pilots||16:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Phony Express||17:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Gem of a Jam||16:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Crash Goes the Hash||17:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Busy Buddies||16:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Yoke's On Me||16:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Idle Roomers||16:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Gents Without Cents||19:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||No Dough Boys||16:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Three Pests in a Mess||15:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Booby Dupes||17:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Idiots Deluxe||17:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||If a Body Meets a Body||18:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Micro-Phonies||16:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Three Stooges - The Collection 1943-1945 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Three Stooges - The Collection 1943-1945 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Three Stooges - The Collection 1943-1945 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Three Stooges - The Collection 1943-1945_Episode_1.avi and Three Stooges - The Collection 1943-1945_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles