Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo are back in the classic final season that pits turtles from the past and present against the evil Lord Dregg and his minions. Determined to enslave mankind, Dregg will stop at nothing to win – causing a piece of the sun to crash into Earth, opening a giant portal to pull the planet into Dimension X, and even draining the life energy from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Carter soon realizes that the only way to defeat Dregg, Krang and Shredder is to bring the Turtles’ past selves to the present – double the Turtle power! But will they make it in time before Dregg’s invasion is complete? Featuring time-warping serious Turtle muscle, season 10 is a totally tubular finale!
|1||The Return of Dregg||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Beginning of the End||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Power of Three||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||A Turtle in Time||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Turtles to the Second Power||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Mobster from Dimension X||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Day the Earth Disappeared||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Divide and Conquer||23:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Season 10 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Season 10 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Season 10 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Season 10_Episode_1.avi and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Season 10_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles