Get down with the sounds of the sea in this swingin’ collection that’ll have you singin’ and toe-tappin’ along, SpongeBob SquarePants: Rockin’ Bikini Bottom. These five episodes hit all the right notes when SpongeBob brings home a wild jellyfish – who then invites some of his pals over - and learns what it takes to soothe the savage beasts (thanks Gary!), Boys Who Cry make Pearl’s sixteenth birthday celebration her best ever (easy enough, considering the previous year her father handed out paperclips as party favors), SpongeBob and Patrick build a melodious dream world for Squidward, SpongeBob gets an infectious diddy stuck in his head (“Trying to stop it is futile, So just listen now to my musical doodle!”), and the pied piper of jazz himself, Kelpy G, brings his smoooooth sounds to Bikini Bottom.
|1||Hall Monitor / Jellyfish Jam||23:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Whale of a Birthday / Karate Island||23:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Buried in Time / Enchanted Tiki Dreams||23:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Abrasive Side / Earworm||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||House Sittin' for Sandy / Smoothe Jazz A||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Rockin' Bikini Bottom videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Rockin' Bikini Bottom videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Rockin' Bikini Bottom by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Rockin' Bikini Bottom_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Rockin' Bikini Bottom_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles