Just another season in the Land of Ooo. Ooor is it? Jake’s a daddy now and has a litter of pups to raise. Let’s hope it’s not too much of a stretch (get it?!) for him. Finn’s a celebrity hero in need of anonymity, but will he take his low profile too far? What time is it? Time for Five. Five More Short Graybles, that is! Speaking of sequels, Fionna and Cake are back for another flippy-floppy special episode. And The Lich is on the loose! Will this spell the end for Finn, Jake and the Land of Ooo as we know it?!!!!!!!! I can’t even put enough exclamation points on that last sentence.
|1||Finn the Human / Jake the Dog||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Five More Short Graybles / Up a Tree||22:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||All the Little People / Jake the Dad||23:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Davey / Mystery Dungeon||23:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Bad Little Boy / All Your Fault||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Little Dude / Vault of Bones||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Great Bird Man / Simon & Marcy||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||A Glitch is a Glitch / Puhoy||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||BMO Lost / Princess Potluck||23:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Shh! / James Baxter the Horse||23:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Suitor / The Party's Over, Isla de S||22:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||One Last Job / Another 5 Short Graybles||23:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Candy Streets / Wizards Only Fools||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time, Vol. 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time, Vol. 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time, Vol. 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time, Vol. 5_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time, Vol. 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles