You’re in for more deep-sea hilarity from this collection overflowing with fan-fave episodes. Hang on to your floaties when the gang is swept out to sea in a special double episode with guest stars Johnny Depp and Davy Jones! The only way back to Bikini Bottom is to surf a legendary once-in-a-lifetime wave. Too bad SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward and Mr. Krabs don’t know how to surf. Plus, SpongeBob and Patrick start their own club (all hail the magic conch!), we learn that the kitchen is no place for a live horse, SpongeBob enters people’s dreams, it’s off to the doctor with a bad case of the suds and the horror of old magazines in the waiting room, Squidward tries to survive SpongeBob and Patrick’s attempt to make his day the best day ever, and we’re introduced to Plankton for the very first time (and then he takes over SpongeBob’s brain!).
|1||Club Spongebob / My Pretty Seahorse||24:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sleepy Time / Suds||24:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Spongebob SquarePants Lost Episodes||23:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Jellyfishing / Plankton||23:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Spongebob SquarePants, Orange Collection videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Spongebob SquarePants, Orange Collection videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Spongebob SquarePants, Orange Collection by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Spongebob SquarePants, Orange Collection_Episode_1.avi and Spongebob SquarePants, Orange Collection_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles